All of us love a house that is squeaky clean. Don’t you feel at peace when there is not a single speck of dust on your furniture, no bits of paper littering your floor, no waste overflowing your garbage bin? You sure do!
Therefore when you rent a house or an apartment, you expect to find it clean, well maintained, and organized. You are sure to feel skeptical if that is not the case. So you reconsider everything once again before you sign the rental agreement that doesn’t seem to comply with your rental standards in the first place.
Similarly, when you leave, your landlord presumes you hand over the house in the original state as much as possible. This requires deep cleaning the house, which is popularly known as the end of lease cleaning.
Move Out Cleaning:
You have packed your clothes and dishes, de-cluttered the garage, hired the movers and packers, signed the papers, and are all ready to make a move. What next? And as much as vacate cleaning in Melbourne is essential, it is also tiresome. We know you have bigger things to worry about, like moving into your new home or apartment. Myom cleaning services offer flexible end of lease cleaning in Melbourne to ensure your moving phase is as smooth as you have envisioned. Right from vacate cleaning to ticking specific cleaning off your checklist, our professional end of lease cleaners are here to help you.
What Are The Advantages of Hiring Myom Cleaning Services As Your End of Lease Cleaners?
Our average team at the end of the lease cleaning cleaners usually consists of about 3 to 4 people. Our move out cleaners are highly skilled and well-equipped with the cleaning equipment. They have all the necessary cleaning agents along to perform the end of tenancy cleaning. If you were to clean on your own, you would probably have to head out to buy all the types of equipment along with the cleaning agents in order to ensure an acceptable move out cleaning in Melbourne. Rental cleaning in Melbourne is a very important part of returning your security deposit.
Services included on our move out cleaning includes:
Now that your home is empty, it is time to make your home look even better than it was when you moved in, right? Here’s what our end of lease cleaning includes;
- Blinds dusted, and windows cleaned
- doors, door frames cleaned
- Wall marks removed
- Cobwebs removed
- Skirting boards washed
- Mirrors cleaned
- Floors vacuumed and mopped
- Air vents dusted
- Dusting off the unit, inside wardrobes
- Full kitchen cleaned: oven and grill, drip trays
- Range hood cleaned, including filters
- Cupboards and drawers cleaned inside and out
- Sink taps cleaned and polished
- Benches wiped
- Dishwasher cleaned
- Bathroom fully cleaned: shower screen and tiles
- Grouting free of soap residue and mildew
- Plugholes cleaned and free of debris
- Mirrors wiped over
- All drawers and cupboards cleaned and wiped over
- Toilet cleaned thoroughly, including bowl, lid, seat, cistern, and behind the toilet
- Laundry cleaned: clothes dryer filter cleaned
- Clean under laundry tub and clean plughole
- Cupboards cleaned thoroughly inside and out
Trust Myom cleaning services to take care of all of it.